Joining the club is a simple 4-Step Process:
- Complete the Online Application (below)
- Attend a New Member Briefing
- Schedule & Receive a Checkout in your Favorite Aircraft
- That’s all there is to it!
A reservation is required to attend a New Member Orientation. Once you complete the application process, you will have an opportunity to schedule yourself for one of the orientations that occur weekly and are currently held via Zoom.
NOTE: Once you complete the application process, your account will be assessed the Initiation Fee AND first month’s dues. This can not be prorated or credited if you decide to join at a later date. Please only fill out the application if you are ready to join.
When filling out the New Member app, you will need the following:
- Pilot certificate, unless you are a student pilot or future pilot.
- Current FAA medical certificate (if you have one).
- Pilot logbook with any endorsements for Flight Review (FR), complex, high-performance, tail-dragger, etc., unless you are a future pilot.
- Initiation fee of $129.00 (will be charged to a Credit Card). Monthly dues are $29.00 and will be automatically charged to your credit card on the 1st of every month. We do not prorate monthly dues at signup, so if you are concerned about this, sign up early in the month.
- Credit/debit card to register with the club for dues, airplane flights, etc. Maintaining a valid card is required.
- Completed Application
Plus One Flyers membership benefits:
- Dozens of clean, well-equipped and maintained airplanes at an airport near you.
- Fuel-included (‘wet’) rental rates up to 25% lower than most FBOs.
- Only 1 hour per day minimums for multi-day or overnight cross-country trips.
- Built-in renter’s insurance – members are a named insured on the club’s policy, limited coverage includes pilot, passengers and liability.
- Low insurance deductibles – member contribution is capped at $2,500.00 for all aircraft.
- Most travel and lodging expenses paid if unscheduled maintenance problems occur away from the airport.
- Built-in Safety Program that encourages your development or maintenance of a safe, current flying proficiency.
- Our airplanes are “Smoke-Free” for your health and enjoyment.
- You may choose a FAA-Certificated Flight Instructor from among our approved independent CFI members.
- We accept most other FBO/club checkouts for make and model.
- No “block rate” deposits necessary to get a good deal. Members can negotiate with owners for any special requests or offers.
- Monthly dues lower than many clubs.
- Easy payment arrangements (Visa, or MasterCard).
- Quarterly general membership meetings, featuring aviation guest speakers, pizza socials, club communications and elections, and much more.
- Detailed, secure online web reports of your flights.
- Some aircraft may be available for flight destinations in Canada (Mexico is currently excluded).