This beautiful Debonair cruises at 154 knots and is a pleasure to fly. Features a Garmin GTN 650 with full ADS-B Traffic and Weather–Plus it sends weather, traffic, position and attitude to your iPad running Foreflight or Garmin Pilot. Additionally, the panel includes a Garmin 3-axis Autopilot, G5 Attitude indicator with Flight Director and a G5 HSI along with a 6-cylinder engine monitor. Fly manually or all the way to a completely automated IFR trip.
The interior is in excellent condition rarely found in rental aircraft. You will be proud to bring passengers along–and they will feel confident in the airplane. Enjoy the luxury normally only found with airplane ownership.
You cannot compare this airplane with other retractable singles. To truly understand what high wing loading and Beechcraft quality mean, you simply have to fly it. It’s quiet, stable, has light and well harmonized controls and it feels like driving a high-end sports car.
A recent firewall-forward rebuild has this airplane running smooth as silk. Schedule a checkout flight today and see for yourself!
- Garmin GTN 650 Navigator
- Garmin GFC 500 Autopilot with Yaw Damper
- Garmin G5 Attitude Indicator with Flight Director
- Garmin G5 HIS
- Garmin GMU 11 Magnetometer
- Garmin GDL 88 ADS-B In/Out
- Garmin FlightStream 210 Bluetooth (connect your iPad!
- Insight G1 Engine analyzer
- Garmin GNC 255 #2 Nav/Com
- Garmin GMA 345 Audio Panel with Bluetooth
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
- Davtron M811 Clock/Timer
- Davtron M655 OAT/Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Voltage Digital Multi-Gauge
- Sigtronics SPA-400 4-place Intercom
More information and pictures HERE.