Located behind Plus One office. Low-time classic style in original condition with newer factory engine & new Garmin 650 touchscreen GPS & dual glideslopes. . . . . .
A few highlights / features of this plane:
– A current database is maintained for the latest technology GPS, the Garmin GNS 650.
– A standby vacuum source system (PreciseFlight brand) is installed as an additional safety measure when flying in IMC.
– Enjoy the sound and performance of the (PowerFlow brand) tuned exhaust system.
– A result of the low airframe hours, let go of the yoke and this tight plane won’t wonder, so she’s a great IFR trainer.
– A 4 place intercom is installed. The back seat passengers have headset plugs in the overhead.
– Fully articulating (Rosen brand) sun visors are mounted in place of the stock “flip down” type.
– Also fully articulating, are the (Precise-Flow brand) upper cockpit air vents to keep you cool and comfortable.
– ADSB in/out
So. . . Go-N-Fly !! . .
For ANY questions, please text me directly for an immediate response @ 619-995-5040. Thanks-