This beautiful Debonair cruises at 152 knots and is a pleasure to fly. Features a Garmin GTN 650 with full ADS-B Traffic and Weather--Plus it sends weather, traffic, position and attitude to your iPad running Foreflight or Garmin Pilot. Additionally, the panel includes an HSI and 6-cylinder engine monitor.
The interior is in excellent condition that is rarely found in rental aircraft. You will be proud to bring passengers along--and they will feel confident in the airplane. Enjoy the luxury normally only found with airplane ownership.
You cannot compare this airplane with retractable singles from Cessna or Piper. To truly understand what high wing loading and Beechcraft quality mean, you simply have to fly it. It’s quiet, stable, has light and well harmonized controls and it feels like driving a high-end sports car.
A recent firewall-forward rebuild has this airplane running smooth as silk. Schedule an introductory flight today and see for yourself!
More information and pictures HERE.
- Private Pilot
- Minimum 150 total hours
- Minimum 25 hours complex
- Check out flight with authorized instructor
- *In lieu of 25 hours retractable, 10 hours of flight training in make and model may be substituted.
Authorized Pilot Checkout Instructors
- Shane Terpstra, 949-355-6367
- John Kaduk, 619-733-8331
- Brett Livingston, 619-370-2172
- David Gandolfi, 858-342-3962
- Sean Darde, 858-717-2628
- Daniel Brennan, 858-354-8297
- James MacKay, 760-505-6012
To Become an Authorized Checkout Instructor
- Owner Checkout Required with Barry Knuttila, 619-840-5799