Super clean SR22, Full Avidyne panel with the Avidyne DFC90 autopilot, GNS430, WAAS, E-TAWS, Skywatch, Strike Finder, TKS anti ice system (not FIKI approved) O2. This aircraft has its own hangar that members can park their car in when they leave. Download the POH and other documents HERE.
- Private Pilot
- Minimum 250 total hours
- High performance endorsement
- Plus One CSIP transition administered by an authorized CSIP instructor (see below). A pilot who obtained a Cirrus Transition Training certificate or equivalent from a CFII other than an authorized CSIP instructor must provide proof of that training, a copy of the certificate, and take a satisfactory check ride with an authorized instructor.
- Any pilot who has not flown 8148 F or a glass panel SR22 in the last 60 days (two months) must fly with an authorized instructor prior to flying solo.
- Pilot must obtain an annual flight reveiw (BFR) from an authorized instructor.
- Pilot must be a member in good standing of Plus One Flyers, Inc.
*Check the status of the instructors listed below by clicking HERE
- Dave Eby 619-279-7499
- Alex Dorosenco 619-995-9986
- Derek Post 515-681-2198
- Shane Terpstra 619-500-6367
- Brett Livingston 619-370 2172
- Rich Pickett 858-717-5105
- Ant Bilsev 619-592-2508
- Gregg Beaty 619-987-7086
- Mike Fisher 760-917-3822
- Gabriel Wisdom 858-775-1181