x
x
16 Aug

When I'm not flying a helicopter over the Amazon or a floatplane in Baja, I'd love to fly with you!

Call me if you like to: 1. Have FUN!, 2. Learn MORE, 3. Pay LESS

You can reach me by email at evan.a.hunt@gmail.com or by phone at (847) 687-5200

12 Aug

New Member Briefing 8/12, 9:30-11:00am CRQ

08 Aug

Hello fellow pilots and aspiring pilots. I am a CFI available for instruction, checkouts,  and flight reviews at MYF and SEE.

I am free all day Mondays and most afternoons from 2pm on and on Saturdays after 11am.

Flying is my “Fun Job” and I enjoy sharing the magic of flight with the young and not so young. I have been with FedEx Express for 18 years now from Scottsdale, Az to Seattle, Wa and currently in San Diego. I am an active member of Angel Flight West and enjoy giving back when able. Let’s go fly!

I can be reached at steveneiler@mac.com or 619-455-7799. (Spanish and Portuguese) (military discount)

05 Aug

New Member Briefing MYF 8/5, 9:30-11:00am

04 Aug

The Let's Go Fly Committee was formed at the Board of Directors meeting on January 19, 2017. Board Member Tom Reid volunteered to chair the committee and John Scott and Hugo Fuentes became the charter committee members. As of the July 20 board meeting, the committee's Facebook Group had over 120 members and was continuing to grow. The group currently has two events planned, a Happy Hour Social on August 9th at 6pm at Casa Machado, and a fly-in to Santa Monica on August 12th.

For more information see the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/plusoneflyers/.